Homes should should be healthy for their occupants, have a small footprint on the environment, and use materials that consider both craftspeople to install and dwellers to age with.
As an Earth Advantage certified Sustainable Home Professional, our designer has a deep knowledge of the latest practical “green” building techniques and how to apply them to your project.
Sustainable home design means…
- Integrated design process with trade partners
- Energy-efficient building envelope details
- Optimizing heating and cooling equipment needs
- Reducing water needs, optimizing landscape
- Promoting healthy indoor air quality
- Sustainable and ethical material selection
- Minimizing the overall carbon footprint of a building
Want to learn more about Sustainable Design? Here are some of our favorite resources: